Functions of the Automated Management System of the State Social Protection Fund (SSPF) of Azerbaijan are expanded
According to SINAM Company, the State Social Protection Fund (SSPF) of Azerbaijan presented new modules of the Information Management System (IMS).
The module of “Sectors of Personal Accounting” will allow to collect information on total longevity of insured persons concerning the period before 2006 and to send them to the central database.
The module of “Sector of Incomes” allows to get results of researches on various directions and final reports on the basis of processing results and to send them to the center for entering in the “Central processing system of insurers’ financial reports”.
Besides above described subsystems, new e-SSPF was also developed and improved.
Electronic document flow between the insurer and SSPF has following stages:
- Filling statements concerning electronic document flow;
- Issue of new registration number, user code and password for insurers;
- Obtaining software (B1Editor, B2Editor, B3Editor) by means of the portal of SSPF;
The SSPF IMS block of the central office consists of the system of personal accounting and personal accounts, central insurer registration system and central processing system of insurers’ financial reports.
The software, which ensures following processes, is used in the central part of the system:
- To send information concerning payments on obligatory state social insurance made by insurers to the Center and reflection of these financial indicators on the account of each insurer in the Center;
- System of personal accounting and personal accounts;
- Central processing system of insurers’ financial reports.
- Reception and processing of quarterly reports of insurers concerning payments on obligatory state social insurance in regional offices of SSPF. Getting results of processing and preparation of various analyses and final reports;
- Preparation of reports on obligatory state social insurance (B1, B2 forms) and information on obligatory state social payments (B3 form) by insurers in an electronic form and sending them to SSPF;
- Reception of electronic documents sent by insurers by appropriate offices of SSPF and informing insurers.